You Are Worth It

It is hard to comprehend that I am, finally, able to create this post. I am grateful, humbled, and excited to announce my book, YOU ARE WORTH IT.

Last January, I approached Don Yaeger and Tiffany Brooks with eight of what I thought were good “chapter ideas.”

Since our first initial meeting and in the fifteen months since we have meticulously crafted a book that, I believe, will truly help people.

It’s a journey of more than any single person or experience. It is a journey that has evolved through years of struggle, self-reflection, support and love.

It shows that big battles are accomplished by small victories and that even the smallest of steps completes the grandest of journeys. It is a journey of the human spirit.

It travels through the feeling of blood and life leaving me to stories with homeless people and gang members to eating dinner on a dirt road deep in the heart of Mexico.

With the confidence, help and support of the HarperCollins & William Morrow family, I can’t wait to share You Are Worth It (Building A Life Worth Fighting For), available this October.

It’s time to impact the world. #YouAreWorthIt

Pre-order You Are Worth It today on HarperCollins or Amazon.

12 Comments

• Beverly Davis
    Posted July 18, 2019 12:16 am 3Likes

Kyle, i have followed your story for a long time. I am honored to get a chance to read your story..Semper Fi
    Ms Davis

• Zoe Pepper
    Posted July 30, 2019 2:07 pm 4Likes

I’m so proud of you and can’t wait to read the book. Lots has happened since that little boy put rocks in my hair in Mississippi. You have become a wonderful man.

• Marlene Toledo
    Posted August 28, 2019 11:46 am 2Likes

You are amazing. Never give up! Thank you so much for your inspiration and sacrifice

• Monica Byrne
    Posted August 30, 2019 1:10 am 1Likes

My 11 year old son is eagerly awaiting your book. He has chosen this book to complete a 6th grade project with.
    With much respect-
    Monica Byrne

• Nate Finn
    Posted September 7, 2019 4:04 am 2Likes

Another Marine brother proud to support his brother. We’ve never met and we don’t have to…we’re Marines. Kyle, keep up the great work man. You’ve been given a special opportunity and it looks like you are capitalizing. Semper Fi! Nate

• Julie Flatt
    Posted October 10, 2019 7:55 pm 0Likes

Looking forward to your book❤️

• Robert Buonfiglio
    Posted October 14, 2019 1:01 pm 0Likes

Just saw you on Fox & Friends, announcing the release of the book, and was moved by your story and how the title came to be. May your story be read by countless people, and may your message take root in the hearts of those who read it.

• Dalby Etheridge
    Posted October 14, 2019 1:11 pm 0Likes

I just ordered your book and am excited to read it. Thank you for your service, the sacrifices you made, and for writing this book!

• Joe R
    Posted November 20, 2019 3:44 am 1Likes

You are one of many reasons why I am proud to be an American. I’m getting your book tomorrow. Thank you sir.

From a disabled American, willing but unable to fight next to you.

• Carolyn Jones-Priest
    Posted November 22, 2019 1:48 am 3Likes

Will you be doing any book signings in San Diego, Ca?
    My son’s alive day is 5/17/12 he became a is a double amputee just shy of turning 19 in Afghanistan. I would love you get him your book and would love to send it to you for a personal autograph from you for him.
    With Love, 82nd Airborne
    Army Mom🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Antonio Oropeza
    Posted December 17, 2019 3:50 am 0Likes

When you said these words “I sheltered and covered a grenade for my fellow Marine” on David Letterman, I cried. You are an incredible example of what a Marine is and it is only fitting that you would be recognized the way you have been. Congratulations on all your successes, I look forward to reading your book and meeting you some day. Semper Fi.

• Thomas Ronayne
    Posted December 20, 2019 1:39 am 0Likes

We have met Kyle and I say to you again, as a fellow combat vet you are an inspiration. Beyond your service and your personal experiences you have kept you Marine brothers at the forefront of your writings and your affections.
    You are a special man whose parents and family should (and are) be immensely proud of the man and the Marine you are.
    Welcome Home and BZ