RISE Together Podcast

A huge shoutout and a sincere thank you to Rachel Hollis (author of Girl, Wash Your Face and Girl, Stop Apologizing) and her husband Dave Hollis for having me and, my co author, Don Yaeger on their RISE Together podcast!

Great people and a great experience. We discuss family, service, the beauty of life, the hardships of life, the lessons we have learned and how those lessons eventually led to me writing my book You Are Worth It.

Listen to the episode today.

6 Comments

• Gerald Lynch
    Posted October 15, 2019 3:03 pm 2Likes

Kyle – Thank you for your service and commitment to sharing your journey with all of us. You are a true inspiration. I am the proud father of one Marine and soon to be the proud father of two. My oldest, Nicholas, is stationed at Camp LeJeune and is, just today, headed to 29 Palms to participate in an exercise. My second son, Brendan, is halfway through Boot Camp at Parris Island. I couldn’t be more proud of the choices they have made and the men they have become. Reading your story and knowing that they follow in your footsteps as a Marine makes that pride even greater. Thank you again….

• Nadine
    Posted October 15, 2019 4:29 pm 0Likes

This was not what I expected to listen to on this Tuesday morning but how incredible it has been. Thank you for being the incredible human being you are. I’m not quite sure how else to put it.

• Mark Yost
    Posted October 16, 2019 3:45 am 0Likes

I live in Saluda County South Carolina near Batesburg. My wife, all her brothers and sisters, and my daughter also attended Wyman King Christian Academy as he did. I am a Navy veteran having spent five of those years at Bethesda Naval Hospital. I was Hospitall Corpsman/ Surgery Technologist during Desert Storm…

***If there is any way at all I could order and pay for a book that is personally hand signed by Kyle would you please let me know?
    It would mean a lot to me and an inspiration for my still 10 year old daughter that attended school in the same hallways Kyle once walked in atWyman King Christian Academy.
    When she is a bit older and mature enough this would be a great personal inspiration I believe in her life because she will be able to identify with someone and their story.. not just another author from a far away place. Go WKA Knignts!

Thank y’all please let me know what may be possible??
    Mark

• Joanie Baer
    Posted October 18, 2019 5:24 pm 0Likes

Sir,
    I just happened to hear your story this morning. Upon hearing you speak on the Fox News interview, I could tell you are a man of honor and sincerity, your voice alone projects that. Then to hear your story,,wow. May the Lord continue to bless you as you speak truth.
    Thank you for serving our country. I am honored and humbled to know we are protected by many who share your dedication to serve.
    Sincerely,
    Joanie

• Carlos
    Posted October 23, 2019 2:56 pm 0Likes

Kyle, I had seen a post that you are selling your book and that you would autograph i. Can you please email this information because I would care to buy one signed but you.

Carlos

AKA “SGT E”

USMC 1982 – 1991

USMCR 1994 – 1999

• Lark Hooper
    Posted October 27, 2019 5:40 am 0Likes

Will you be coming back to Texas on book tour?